This Weeks Empties 11/17


This week I finished up
Pure Matters Biotin- I like these and I think they work and have already repurchased

Vasanti Brighten Up Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator- I got this is in a Birchbox and I really love it and I will repurchase 

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne Wash- I really like this but it might be too drying in the winter will repurchase in the spring/summer 

Philosophy Love Sweet Love Shower Gel- I think I got this in a TestTube and I love the smell of it I might repurchase this 
Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Cooling Foot Scrub- I don't like this and I had to force myself to use it I would not repurchase 

Blue Copper 5 Firming Elasticity Repair- I only used this on my neck and didn't notice a difference, but I am only in my 20's so I wouldn't repurchase

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil- I didn't feel like this oil did anything but sit on top of my hair would not repurchase 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)