This Weeks Empties 11/3


Here is what I finished up this week 

Korres Body Butter in Guava- I don't care for this body butter. I find that it leaves my skin greasy and it doesn't smell like Guava.

LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Fragrance- I absolutely love the smell of this (my hubby does too) and will be purchasing a full size once I use up my fragrance stock pile.

E.L.F. Setting Spray- I actually use this to wet my brush to apply eye shadow as liner. I don't use it as an setting spray it smells funny and I like Urban Decay DeSlick better.

Melvita Floral Water- I got this in my June Birchbox  and had to force myself to use it. It smells like roses but I have no real use for it in my life.

BeautyMint Replenishing Moisturizer- Click HERE to read my BeautyMint review

Julep Facial For Hands Glycolic Hand Scrub- I really like this hand scrub and have repurchased it a few times before. I got this small size in a mystery box.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)