Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream


I received the Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream free in my Influenster Beauty Blogger and I wanted to wait till I straighten my hair to give it a try. I used this cream in damp hair and allowed my hair to air dry overnight in braids. In the morning I flat ironed my hair and my hair was soft and smooth. This product retails for $6 at CVS, Walmart, and Ulta. I would defiantly repurchase it and I am going to look for the Kinky Moves Curling Cream when I go Ulta. 
Here is a photo 3 days after I flat ironed my hair and you can see that the Smooth Moves Cream is doing a great job at controlling the frizz 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)