This Week Empties 11/25


Here is what I used up

Ulta Beauty Smoothie in Cinnamon Swirl- This smells great I would repurchase again 

Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara- I got this in my Book Of Shadows IV and I like it. I like spiky mascara wands, don't know if I would repurchase it because for $20 I might as well pick up my tarte mascara(my fave)

Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift-I got this in my QVC New Beauty Test Tube and this was too small of a sample to notice a difference but the consistency was a bit too thin for me.

RAW Skincare Ambiaty Eye Treatment- This took forever to finish and I didn't notice any change around my eyes, would not repurchase this 

EOS Hand Cream in Berry Blossom- I have bought several of these EOS hand creams and will buy more 

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque- I think that this mask does a great job of reducing my blemishes I would repurchase

Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding- I have mixed feeling about this product because I do like it but it is way over priced I only buy it if it is on sale.

Leave a comment below letting me know what you have finished up this week.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)