This Week Empties- 11/11

Here is what I finished up this week

TRESemme Touchable Softness Conditioner- TRESemme conditioners are my favorite drugstore conditioners 

Heel to Toe Feels Like New Foot Softener- I don't think I would purchase this agian because it smells like hair grease and doesn't really work 

Shea Terra Organics Premium Dark Chocolate Scrub- I got this in a Beauty Army Kit and I love it. It smells yummy and doesn't leave a oily residue on my skin like other body scrubs do.

WEN by Chaz Dean in Pomegranate- I got this small one in my QVC New Beauty TestTube but you can click HERE see my review on WEN

Julep Age Defying Hand Brightener-I really like this hand lotion however I only would repurchase it if it came with other Julep products, because it's an expensive had cream.

Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Triple Acton Toner- I have repurchased this several times it my favorite toner 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)