Make Up Tag



Make Up Tag!

I got this from Erica Lynne blog Waxing Beautiful

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?  
I was 13

2. How did you get into makeup? 
I have always liked makeup but I became obsessed after my son was born.  Hormones made my skin break out bad, and I had to figure out how to hide my   blemishes. 

3. What are some of your favorite brands? 
Bare Esscentuals, Tarte, Stila and Benefit

4. What does makeup mean to you? 
It means having fun, expressing yourself, and feeling pretty

5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
Concealer, Blush, Mascara, and Lip Gloss

6. What is your favorite thing about makeup? 
It's so fun and it can make your feel pretty and confident.

7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?
I think you can find some good stuff at a drugstore but it's nice to treat yourself to something nice

8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner? 
Just have fun and experiment with different looks. Pick up a magazine, watch you tube videos, and buy E.L.F make up cause it's so cheap you won't feel so bad if you try something and not like it.

9. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
I only subscribe to a few people, I like people who I can relate to not necessarily pros, its fun to live vicariously through other people's beauty journey.

10. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
Crazy eyebrows 
WHY LADIES WHY? XOXO!

Comments

  1. Oh man, those are some crazy eyebrows!!! LOL glad I'm not THAT crazy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun post! We have somethings in common :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)