Review on Brows a Go-Go

For my brows I currently use Benefit's Instant Brow pencil or Tarte's EmphasEYES brow pencil but a week ago I purchased Benefit Cosmetics Brows a Go-Go From Ulta. This brow shaping kit came with brow zings powder in both light and dark, brow zings wax, a black eyeliner called smokin', eye bright,  brow highlight powder, mini tweezers, and a double ended brush.


I love the eye bright which is like a concealer that just brightens up dark circles. The highlight powder and the eyeliner is OK, not bad but not great. As far as the brow zings powder, I use the light and I find that it works good but it I don't like how the brow zings wax is darker than the brow zings light powder. I have to be VERY careful not to apply too much wax. Would I buy this kit again? Not unless it was on sale (retails for $38) I would however buy the eye bright! XOXO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)