Tag You're It


I got this off of D.Sadie's Blog D.G.S. Beauty and thought it would be fun 

1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would rather loose my palettes I have color eyeliners that I could use as shadows

2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Um Chop it all off

3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink cheeks!

4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes (do handbags count?)

5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick 

6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Hands down without a question SEPHORA that is my second home 

7) Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color the rest of your life?
One lip color

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer in the winter cause I am naturally hot!

9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
this is a hard one I choose bright!

10) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Lip 

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun 

12) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?
Never paint my nails 

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie I would be very careful LOL

14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I would live without nail polish

Your Next..................................................

Comments

  1. o0o! What kind of color eyeliners do you have??? I'd love to see a post on that. =D And LOL at the $1000 question. If handbags counted I'd probably spend all that money on just one purse. >.<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)