Soap Review

So I recently purchased some vegan soap from Lux Naturals and iVi Scents and here my thoughts:

I purchased two soaps from iVi Scents one was from the Kandee Johnson collection called Birthday Cake soap and the other soap I purchased was the Hawaiian Cake soap. Both soaps smell yummy (I must have been craving cake when I place my order), the Hawaiian cake smells like a Jolly Rancher and the birthday cake soap smells exactly like white birthday cake. I love the cute packaging and the soaps clean as well as any non-vegan soaps I tried. They don't leave my skin dry or itchy like some drug stores soaps do and because they are not harsh on the skin I have been using them on my kids and they love the cake smell.



From Lux Naturals, I received a ginger pear soap. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way this soap smells. It smells just like the name ginger pear, the smell is not too sweet and not too spicy. The soap does have a nice lather and does the job as far as getting your body clean. I also feel like it doesn't strip my skin of moisture either. This soap is a luxury and it makes me happy to use it.
Since I have 2 little ones shower time is sometimes the ONLY time I get to myself so I have really been into getting quality bath products. I would order from both places again and I want to try other scents Very happy with my purchases. XOXO!

Comments

  1. How is the lather on the Kandee Johnson soap? I purchased this as well and am waiting for it in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the lux naturals soap lathers better than the iVi scents but there is still some lather

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review!! I love soaps! I wanna try the vegan soaps now!!
    p.s I'm following you!!
    http://introtobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)