My hair woes!

So as you may already know I am struggling to get off the creamy crack (hair relaxers) I really want long healthy hair, but since my hair won't grow unless I'm pregnant I am just going to have to settle for healthy hair. I have been trying out some non heat styles to get me through this transitional phase in my life (I really would like to avoid chopping all my hair off).This is one idea I tried.
I wet-set my hair in these rod rollers which I found at Ulta.

Then I went to bed, woke up the next morning and took out the rods this what I ended up with 
Then I lightly sprayed my hair with water and applied a dime size of Amika Oil Treatment ( I got a sample from Sephora) and this was the end result 

It's not my favorite hair style but I could wear this to work or out running errands. I thought me and my daughter looked like twins which was cute!

Comments

  1. I love this :) Found you on beautylish btw! Following :)

    I just published a post about some Marc Jacobs/Michael Kors goodies! And some other stuff :) http://makeupinsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower, from Monkey Do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)