So I Cut My Own Hair

This past weekend I took some sciors to my own hair here is the before
Here is the after 
Not too shabby but stupid me wanted more and I went to get my hair cut by a professional. I told the lady I wanted more of an A-line and if the cut wouldn't work with my hair texture let me know. I don't know what the hell she thought she was doing because what I wanted isn't what I got
 here is part of the finished product 

the back is too bad to show the world and I am starting to hate my hair more and more each day. Pray for me  XOXO!

Comments

  1. Wow you're brave! I could never chop my own hair off. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)