My July Birchbox

So today I received my July Birchbox and I am once again happy. (Click HERE to see my June box) This month  was focused on Cynthia Rowley and in my box was:
-1 fl oz Philosophy Purity Made Simple
-.33 fl oz Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-usage Dry Oil
-2.1 oz Redken Shine Flash
-Zoya nail polish in Pandora
-Kind almond and apricot fruit and nut bar

I am also debating on if I am going to buy the limited edition Tip to Toe Treats Cynthia Rowley box since I have a 10 dollar credit if I do I'll keep ya'll posted! XOXO!

Comments

  1. I don't know if you got the email this morning, but Birchbox is also having 20% one item with the code "3months20". I am not sure if it'll work with the Cynthia Rowley box, but its worth a shot! =p

    http://beauty.adorability.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks I got that email too but I am still debating

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)