B.E. Event

This  past weekend I went to a Bare Escentuals boutique for their National Makeup Artist Event. After having my face cleansed and prepped, I had my make up done by Dondrae Andolini. Dondrae is one of Bare Escentuals national makeup artist from Los Angeles, CA. After telling her I wanted a bold green look she started applying my makeup and this is the fished look. (The photos really don't do Dondrae's work justice she did an AMAZING job)



I ended up buying a few things after I got my make up done here is what I got


-Blemish Therapy this has their ActiveSoil complex along with sulfur to help treat blemishes
-Purely Nourishing Moisturizer for combination skin this also has the ActiveSoil complex and it doesn't leave my face feeling greasily
-Liner Shadow in turquoise sea this is one of the eye colors that she use on me that I didn't already have
-Pretty Amazing Lip color in free will this is the perfect pinkish nude color and the formula is super creamy

I also got these free bonuses


-Tinted Hydrating Mineral Veil
-A blush in avant-garden

I had a great time in the B.E. boutique, they are one of my favorite brands of make up! XOXO!

Comments

  1. Bare Minerals is my favorite foundation as well...I've been using it for years now! I have the Hydrating Mineral Veil as well, but not the tinted version :)

    http://beauty.adorability.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)