bareMinerals Skincare Blemish Therapy Review

I don't know what is going on this summer but my chin has been breaking out like crazy. As soon as one blemish starts to fade another HUGE mountain will pop up on my chin. As I stated in a recent blog post  I went to a Bare Escentuals boutique and picked up their blemish therapy. The kit comes with a little brush and a pot of acne fighting treatment, and the directions say to pat the treatment on the problem area with the brush. This past week I finally gave it a try, I had a pimple that was red and sore on my chin and I patted on some of this blemish therapy in the morning and at night. My results, well it didn't magically make the pimple go away overnight but it did sooth the pimple and lessened the size and irritation. I also like how it diffused the redness and didn't leave a dry crusty patch where the pimple used to be. I would give this 4.5 out of 5 stars XOXO !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)