Clarisonic Plus Review (with new deep pore brush head)

If you remember my post titled "should I buy" you know that I have been thinking about purchasing a cleansing tool for my face. After a few months of research and saving (my points and gift cards) I bought a Clarisonic Plus! The Clarisonic Plus is like the regular Clarisonic but it also comes with a body brush that provides gentle exfoliation for your body. Mine also came with the new Deep Pore brush head, which is for oily skin, or large pores. At first I didn't know if I was going to keep it, I liked how it had a timer that let me know how long to wash my face, (I have mild OCD) and the vibrations were relaxing, but my chin started breaking out like CRAZY! Well I was on Beautylish and I came across an article about the Clarisonic (click HERE to see it) and one of the members stated that she was an esthetician and that your skin might break out for the first few weeks because the Clarisonic is purging the skin. I also thought it might be best to switch my brush head to the sensitive one and just use the deep pore brush head  twice a week. Now my skin looks better than ever and I am happy I didn't return my handy Clarisonic, even the post blemish marks that use to last forever seem to be fading away fast. I have only used the body brush head a few times and I like that as well, but I think I would have been fine with just a normal Clarisonic. Now if the Clarisonic Plus is out of your price range you should think about the Clarisonic Mia, or the Clarisonic dupe, Nutra Sonic which has similar sonic technology ( I heard a rumor that it is on SALE for $60 on HSN)XOXO!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)