I am a Maven

So apparently subcriptions are the new big thing in beauty and I found a new one to sign up for. It's called Julep Maven, and it is kinda like Jewel Mint but with nail polish insted of jewelery. My sister introduced me to the program, but I have also heard of this brand through one of my favorite youtube guru Sccastaneda (click HERE to watch her using the polish). So you take a style quiz and they use that information to come up with a "sneek peek box" that will have a few nail colors (some are never before released) and a treatment product. You also recive 20% off all Julep purchases. You can skip a month, request a new "shelf pull" (different products) or even ship your box to a friend. My box was classic with a twist ( I really think that describes me perfectly) and here is what I got.
This color is called Alfred (not yet released fall 2011 color)
This color is called Carrie
I also got a base coat
and gycolic hand scrub 
The subcription is $19.99 a month (incudes shipping) but if you click on the banner below and enter the code "AFF50" you can get your first month for only $9.99 (includes shipping). I am excited to try everything and I will post back what I think, and yes I paid for everything with my own cold hard cash XOXO!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)