Pureology Review

So last week I  posted that I won Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum shampoo and conditioner and after using the products twice here are my thoughts.  On their web site it states:
    "Perfect4Platinum is for highlighted and fragile, blond hair. Formulated with Keravis, the strengthening formulas fill in gaps on the hair strand while a blend of chamomile, lemon and coriander extracts condition to soften hair's texture, clarify for increased brightness and nourish to magnify shine."
Even though I don't have blond hair I figured I can benefit from a product that will brighten my hair plus my hair is fragile. The shampoo had a quite a bit of lather for being sulfate free, which I loved because I miss the bubbles when I use WEN(what I normally use on my hair) and after I rinsed my hair my hair still felt soft and not stripped like some shampoos can leave it. The conditioner was not good at all it didn't leave my hair soft or silky after I rinsed it out. I actually had to recondition my hair after using the Pureology conditioner. After my normal styling my hair wasn't brighter nor did it have shine. My overall opinion is the shampoo works good but not good enough to spend $27 (the retail price at Ulta) and I wouldn't use the conditioner again at all. I would like to try the Pureology Essential Repair line, maybe I will get lucky enough to win a sample of that too...............XOXO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)