New Beauty TestTube (QVC Edition)

I actually like this QVC version better than the regular version (my sister has the regular one)
Along with the magazine I received
-Smashbox lip enhancing gloss in "fame"(full size)
-Oscar Blandi volumizing dry shampoo (.75oz)
-Fresh sugar rose lip treatment (.08oz)
-Lea Journo hydra-riche hydrating conditioner (full size?)
-Perricone MD face finishing moisturizer (.5fl oz)
-Philosophy micodelivery wash (2 fl. oz.)
-Lavanila Healthy Body Butter in vanilla passion fruit (2.75oz)
-IT cosmetics brow power (full size)

The QVC version is $29.96 plus shipping (only a few cents less than the regular test tube) and you can click HERE to buy it (no I will not be receiving any money if you buy one)  XOXO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)