My Current Obsessions (bath and body)

Ok here is what I am loving right now

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate- I got a sample of this and was hooked! It smells so good and it made my face smooth, soft, and looking amazing after just one use. I now use it 1-2 times a week.

Bliss Lemon Sage Body Butter- I love the way this smells and it leaves my skin soft and not greasy


Julep Facial for Hands Glycolic Hand Scrub- I use to use Carols Daughter's lemon ginger mint manicure  but I  like this better because the grain is smaller and  it also uses glycolic acid to exfoliate my dry hands.


Lux Naturals Ginger Pear soap- This is the BEST smelling soap I have ever tried in my life I love love love this soap and the plus is that it is natural and good for your skin 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)