GoGo Girlfriend

I signed up for GoGo Girlfriend which is basically another beauty subscription service (like birchbox) but you can choose the basic membership which is $6.99 a month (bill you $13.98 every 2 months) and you get a box every other month or the premium membership which is $12.99 a month and you get a box every month. Everybody gets the same box (I think) I opted for the premium membership and here is what I got


- Blossoms Eye Primer
-Moom's All Natural Wax Strips
-Oluv Care
-Burt's Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion
-Crazy Rumors Lip Balm
-MyChelle Natural Skin Care Sample
-Sample Blank Holiday Card
-Wysi Wipe
-Blossoms Natural Mineral Blush and Eye Shadow
-Large Body Puff
-GoGo Girlfriend All Natural Soap
and as a bonus
-Tarte lip gloss

I don't know I how I feel about this company yet I haven't really had a chance to play with the samples here are some up close pictures of what I got







Comments

  1. Ah they did end up giving you a lot of samples in comparison to the other membership companies I've seen. What is the difference between the basic and premium membership besides from the price? The amount of product you get? And do you happen to have a picture of the overall packaging? I'm so nit picky about how companies package their items-personally, I think it says a lot about their ideals on customer service as well as their company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the basic membership you get 1 box every 2 months and the premium membership you get a box every month the packaging was a basic box and the items were wrapped in black tissue paper not bad but not as nice as birchbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... I don't think that seems worth it to me... I am done with all these sampling subscription things... I had a horrible experience with Birchbox recently. Waiting for their refund. :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)