Keeping the Man in Your Life So Fresh and So Clean

Ok ladies I am going to let you in on a problem I have with my husband, he rarley uses lotion! His legs are ashy as hell and his dry skin scratches my soft girly skin. After I confronted him about it he said "Well your lotion smells like a girl and the kids lotion smells like a baby". I ended up buying him is own "man" lotion, and it started me thinking about men's grooming habits. Even Ulta has started a "men's shop" that is dedicated to men's grooming. This post is about what are good products to keep our men "so fresh and so clean"



Dial for men nutriskin body hand lotion- This is a not greasy lotion that won't clog pores so it can be used on his face in a pinch


Dove men + care deep clean face and body wash - this two in one can be used on the face and body


Suave men 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner-this leaves hair clean and soft

Black Box- this is like Birchbox but for men, its 12 bucks a month and your guy will get a box of men's grooming products tailored to his needs


Dollar shave club- For $1 a month you get razors sent to your house every month

I hope this helps, and ladies tell me what is your biggest issue with your man's grooming? XOXO!

Comments

  1. i love how insecure men get it actually makes me laugh
    if you think about it scent still plays a big part in our culture :P

    www.MrAJBx3.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)