tokidoki Devil Girl Palette Review


I have seen tokidoki at Sephora and have always wanted to try this brand. On one of my shopping adventures  I picked up the tokidoki Devil Girl Cromatico Palette and was so pleased with how cute the packaging was.


and the colors inside the palette were colors that are fun but I still could wear everyday


but then my excitement went down hill when I started to swatch them. The eye shadows are not soft and or very pigmented. I have a wet-n-wild eye shadow trio that preforms better than this. 


Just look at the swatch of  Bulleto compared to what is in the palette. I paid $19 for this palette so that's about $3.16 for each shadow, but I feel like I paid for cute packaging. Maybe I will try these shadow wet and see what that will do, oh yeah it also came with a cute charm. 



XOXO!

Comments

  1. Good review. I would be interested in seeing what happens when you use the shadows wet. Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)