Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Review


First let me start by saying that I did receive Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes mascara free from Allure Experts, they mailed me a full size of this mascara to try. What I like most about this mascara is the brush, I find that tapered brushes are my favorite mascara brushes. The tapered brush allows you to get in the inner corner of your lashes very easily. The formula itself is great, it leaves my lashes soft and glossy. I dislike mascaras that dry and flake off, and mascara doesn't flake at all. Overall I do really likeLancome Hypnose Doll Lashes  mascara, it is perfect for everyday wear. I will say that it is one of the more priceier mascaras I have (retails for $25) so that is my only down side. Here are my before and after

Before


After (one coat)


After (two coats)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)