Help Me Pick My Next Jewelmint Piece

For this month I am having a hard time picking my next Jewel Mint piece my top top 3 choices are

Silver Zip Bracelet 
Pin Up Necklace

Ever Frost Ring 


I really want the bracelet (it comes in gold too) but I am also really feeling the necklace, it kinda reminds me of something my Grandma would have worn (I MISS HER SO MUCH) and I have a pair earings that use to be hers that would match the necklace. The ring is the peice I would wear the most I like funky, chunky pieces like that. I do have a credit and a coupon so I might be able to get two peices this month, but let me know what you think I should get XOXO
To see the Jewel Mint I own check out my previous blog post HERE and HERE!

Comments

  1. I LOVE the bracelet, so cute.

    -Rachel
    http://www.wethrowrocksatcars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)