New Month, New Hopes, New Winner (winner announcement)


I want start the month of September right! I am setting a goal to do a blog post EVERYDAY for this month! I hope this will help me improve my blog and gain some fellow beauty addict followers. I also started a Facebook page for my blog so I wanted to update ya'll with my info

-like my Facebook page click HERE
-follow me on Twitter click HERE
-follow me on Beautylish click HERE
-get in my circle on Google + HERE
-subscribe to my YouTube HERE

and now to what you all have been waiting for the winner of my "I'm Stressed Giveaway" is..............

Dddiva! She has a blog called OUR LOONYVERSE

Congratulations to the winner and again I appreciate all my followers support!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)