My First (and last) Eco Emi Box



This was my first Eco-Emi box, I signed up after being on a wait list for several months. Eco-Emi is like any other box subscription service but the products samples are earth friendly (organic, green and natural). The boxes cost $15 and you cannot skip a month. It took a while to receive my box which was annoying.  

the box came packaged like this

and inside was


-Ooh La La organic Lip Shimmer by Keeki Pure and Simple
-Sunlight Eye Shadow by Earth Beauty
-Candy Mint Foot Cream by Deep Steep & Royal Labs Inc.
-Refine face mask by Blissoma 
-Dark Chocolate by Sweetriot
-Wild Mint Shampoo and Conditioner by Organic Excellence
-Vanilla & Sweet Orange Essentials Mist by Hugo
-Shea Butter Cream by Planet Botanicals
-A Button from Soul Flower 

I just am not feeling this box, maybe because it took so long to get here, or maybe because I have to many other subscriptions. So this is my last Eco-Emi box, with the holidays coming I just can't justify spending money on a box I am not in love with. Maybe in 2012 I will try them again...........................


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)