Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser and Daily Moisturizing Cream Review



First things first, I recieved a full size of Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser and Sensitive Daily Moisturizer Cream cause I am a BzzAgent. The sensitive cleanser is soap free and has cotton and yucca extract, to help cleans and soften sensitive skin. The cleanser was creamy, it was kinda like washing my face with lotion. It didn't foam at all, and at first it left a film on my face. My second time using the product I made sure to rinse it really well, and my skin felt soft and smooth and all my makeup was gone. I ended up giving it to my sister who has EXTREMELY sensitive skin and she seems to love it. The moisturizer was quite nice, I use it after my exfoliating treatments(like Kate Somerville Exfoliate). I like something more lightweight during the day (I have normal to oily skin), but this is perfect as my nighttime moisturizer. The verdict, I would buy the moisturizer again buy not the cleanser (I think my sister would buy the cleanser again).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)