eSalon Review


I got an email from InboxDollars ( a site where you get paid for receiving email ads) that offered me a free box of hair color from eSaloneSalon is subcription hair coloring service that offers custom hair color based on your profile. The site asked me questions about my hair just like a hairdresser would (length, texture, if it was damaged ect..) and based on my answers provied me with hair color selections that would work best for me. You can also add a picture of yourself so that one of their colorist can get a better idea of what color would work for you. I choose the color Red Copper and a few days later my box arrived.

Inside was my hair color an applicator brush and a box of accessories


the accessories were 
-2 sets of gloves
-stain guard
-stain remover 
-leave in conditioner
-gauze to remove color stains 


everything was printed with my name on it and the instructions were tailored to me 



and lastly there was a coloring guide 


I followed the instructions that they gave me and these are my results 



I am super happy with the results! I only paid around 5 dollars for shipping (thanks InboxDollars) but it normally cost around 20 dollars which I will happily pay for my next shipment (you can pick your frequency of when your next delivery comes) and there is a 100% money back guaranty. This might be my new favorite beauty subscription service!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)