Shecky's Girls Night Out

Last week I attended Shecky's Girls Night Out in San Francisco. I had a lot of fun shopping and sipping cocktails with my girls. Here is a recap of the night 

Our first stop what to check out the cocktails, they were also offering a mixology class that sounded like fun but we just never got around to it 


They were also giving out samples of Skinny Water and La Croix Sparkling Water 


and there were booths where you could by clothes, jewelry and beauty products 










the busiest booth of the night was the Benefit Brow Bar where we could get our brows done, and purchase Benefit products 




I got my brows done as well 




my freshly shaped brows 


after our fun night my friends and I were ready to go and get our goodie bags 



Here is what was in side 





And I also purchased Benefit some-kind-of gorgeous 


and some really cute earrings 




This was my second time attending Shecky's Girls Night Out and they have Girls Night Out events all across the US click HERE to see when Shecky's is coming to your town. 

Comments

  1. This looks like so much fun! According to the website, they're coming to Philly in February...will have to see if any of my friends would want to go with me =p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)