Need A Website to Check Out?


I spend a lot of time on Beautylish and blogs looking for fashion and beauty advice, and sometimes I need a new perspective. I was happy when I was contacted about checking out a website called lattes & heels. The site is an online magazine that covers woman's interest. Of course I jumped right to the beauty & skincare section, where I learned a few new face mask recipes. The site is even looking for guest writers/bloggers to do guest posts (if you are interested in doing a guest post click HERE for the form and select "Guest Post" for the subject). So if you need a new website to be addicted to check out lattes & heels, and also check them out on Twitter and Facebook. XOXO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)