My Current Favorites

This is what I am obsessed with right now

The Body Shop Olive Bath Shower Gel - I picked this up without smelling it, I just wanted the benefit of olive oil in my body wash, but once I got home and smelled this body wash I was very pleased. The smell is very clean but woodsy at the same time. The lather that this produces is more like a shaving foam, it's very hydrating perfect for winter.

WEN by ChazDean in Winter Vanilla Mint- This is a seasonal scent that smells like a York Peppermint Patty. This like the other WEN formulas is amazing for my hair, especially now that I am rocking my natural curls.

Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue- I love this stuff it has really been helping me transition with style and not look crazy. It helps keeps my curls defined all day.



NYX Cosmetics Round Lipstick- I have been really getting into lipsticks lately, and these are affordable but good quality lipsticks I have them in several colors.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)