Supersmile Review


I got a full size of Supersmile in a TestTube a while back and another one in my latest QVC TestTube back in October. This toothpaste retails for 21 dollars for a 4.2 oz tube and comes in several flavors, but I have only tried the original. I must say this is the worst toothpaste I have ever used. The instructions say to use a pea size amount on a dry toothbrush and brush in circular motions for 2 minutes, which I did and I have not noticed any results. Even after finishing the full size tube my teeth were still the same color. I saw better results with the less expensive Colgate Optic White toothpaste. The worst part about this overpriced toothpaste is that it doesn't leave my teeth feeling slick and clean or my breath minty fresh. At first I thought I was being crazy because I read other reviews and some do love this toothpaste, so I asked my hubby "How do you like this new toothpaste?", and he said "I don't, please don't buy it again". That was all the confirmation I needed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)