This Week Empties

I posted earlier this week that I was on a No Buy Plan and part of my plan is to keep everyone updated on  what products I empty for the week.

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Smooth-n-Hold Pudding -
I wouldn't say that this is an exact dupe for Miss Jessie's Curl Pudding but Miss Jessie's cost $22 for a 8oz tub and the Smooth-n-Hold pudding is $6 for a 13oz tub, so this is a good substitute for the price. I will buy this again.


Aveeno Nourish + Style Soft Hold Gel- this is a very light hold gel that isn't crunchy or sticky I used this when I wanted to quickly define my curls I also used this on my daughter


E.L.F. crease brush- this broke on me, it only retails for $1 so I can't be too upset 


Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara- this is one of my favorite mascara's, I don't throw away mascara like I should but this one dried up on me 


So that is what I used up this week!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)