My Beauty Army Box

OK there is another beauty subscription service on the market called Beauty Army, and of course I signed up. The Beauty Army is $12 a month, and after taking my profile survey I was able to choose 6 out of 9 samples that were offered to me. So I was in control of what was in my box and I already knew what was coming my way.
The box came in like this

and inside was this black box 

The samples I choose were 
-Cellceuticals NeoCell Micro-Resurfacing Skin Treatment
-Boo-Boo Cover-up Concealer 
-Chella Anti-Fatigue Eye Mask Kit 
-StiVectin-Ev Get Even Brightening Serum 
-Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Cleanser 
-My Face Cosmetics Blingtone Eye Shadow in Sp"ice"y

Here is a better look at the eye shadow and a swatch 


I am excited to try everything especially the cleanser and the concealer, I will let you know how everything turns out XOXO! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)