This Week's Empties

Here is what I used up this week:

OluvFresh Face and Body Scrub- I only used this on my hands because this stuff is sooo messy, I would never purchase this again.

Booth's Ginger Sugar Body Scrub- This I purchases at Ulta, and I like the way it smells. The scrub is very coarse so I only like it to use it on my elbows, knees and feet.

Miss Jessie's- I bought this at target when they were having a BOGO sale on all Miss Jessie's products. This  product is not bad, but not great and it's $22 for just 8oz so I will not repurchase it.

Philosophy Amazing Grace Hand Cream- This came in a kit I got a while ago, it smells good and is a good hand cream.

Benefit Cosmetics "that gal"- This pink primer smells so good, I am sad that I am out of this sample.

The next two products were not empty but I had to toss them

Tarte Cosmetics emphasEyes Waterproof Clay Amazonian Eyeliner- I had this for a long time (maybe 2 years?) and it has dried up. It is very pigmented and does last along time, I would buy this again for sure.

E.L.F. Wrinkle Refiner- This I used under my eyes and it's horiable. It's like putting Elmer's white glue on your face. It was only $3, I don't know what I was thinking.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)