This Week's Empties

Here are the products I finished up this week:

Bare Escentuals Firming Eye Treatment- This was a travel size that I got somewhere (can't remember) I have used this eye cream for about a year, but I think I need something more moisturizing in the winter


Twisted Sista Curl Activator- I mostly used this on my daughter's hair, it smells good but doesn't really work for me 

Philosophy Gingerbread Man  3-n-1 Shower Gel- I really love the smell of this stuff and wish they made it all year.

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray- Again I don't remember where I got this little bottle. This stuff keeps my makeup in place all day but I think I will purchase the De-Slick one next time.

Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex- I got this in a swag bag at the Beauty Social event I went to, it retails for $92. I didn't notice a difference in my skin but maybe because I don't have a lot of fine lines.

I will check back in next week XOXO!











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)