This Week's Empties

This is what I finished up this week:

WEN Cleansing Conditioner in Vanilla Mint- I have already stated that I love this stuff, and I will have to hurry to purchase more Chaz Dean will stop selling this formula in March.

Korres Guava Body Butter -I like that is made with natural ingredients, and this small size made a perfect had lotion.

Befine Night Cream- I got this in one of my Birchboxes, and I love it. This is one of the best nighttime moisturizers I have tried. Will order the full size.

Borghese Fango Active Mud Face ans Body Mask - I don't understand the big deal with this mask. It's not a bad face mask, but it isn't worth the price ($33.50 for a 7 ounces).

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - This reminds me of the Laura Geller Spackle because it's feels cool on the face. I enjoyed this primer.

Philosophy When Hope is Not Enough - I didn't think I was going to like this since I am not a fan of Hop in a Jar, but I was quite pleased with this serum and now I am hooked.

I think all these items were just samples sizes but I will let you know what I finish next week XOXO!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)