Boo-Boo Cover-Up Review


In my Beauty Army box I got a sample of Boo-Boo Cover-Up. This is a concealer for the face and body, and has ingredients like tea tree oil and vitamin e to help heal any "boo-boos" you might have. I actually had some blemishes that I tried to "take care of" myself, and I ended up with a huge post-blemish-wound on my chin. I applied the Boo-Boo Cover-Up Concealer to my chin and to my surprise it actually covered the whole area. With this product a little goes a long way, and even hours after application my blemishes were still covered. I defiantly need to purchase this product, it will come handy when I go overboard on my face. The only problem (and this is a big one),it only comes in one color, medium. I am lucky that the shade works for me but they really need to come up with more shades, because women of all colors get "boo-boos".

Comments

  1. Agreed! I know they're working on a Light and Dark shade already, but launched with the Medium shade since it works for most.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)