My Last GoGogirlfriend Box

This box too almost 2 months to get to me (I was charged on Dec 8th and I just now got it in the mail), and after countless emails with their horrible customer service reps, I finally received and explanation that they had vendor issues. I was upset about how long this box took to get to me, but what really made me angry was how they handled the situation. So I'm done with them and this is my last box. 


Inside were these samples:
-Spa Terry Cloth Headband
-Blossom Lip Gloss and Lip Pencil (both full size)
-Comodyness Self Tanning Towelette
-RenuDerma Creamy Cleanser 
-Blums Naturals Orange Peel Exfoliating Towelette and Pro Age Daily Towelette
-GoGogirlfriend Unscented Floating Candle and Soap Sample 



Comments

  1. I can't believe it took that long to get to you and they didn't go out of their way to help you. I never got into GoGo girlfriend bc the samples weren't for me, but at least you have choices =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)