Hair Rules Review


I purchased a Hair Rules Four Piece Discovery Kit for Kinky Hair, that came with Daily Cleansing Cream, Quench Ultra Rich Conditioner, Kinky Curling Cream, and Hydrating Finishing Cream. The Daily Cleansing Cream is similar to WEN because it is more like a conditioner rather than a shampoo. It doesn't lather and after I rinsed it out my hair was really soft and felt like it didn't even need conditioner. The Quench Ultra Rich Conditioner was nothing special or maybe the cleansing cream was so good I didn't notice a big difference. Now the star of this kit was the Kinky Curling Cream, it is amazing (I have already purchased 2 bottles). The directions say to smooth it in your hair while in the shower (after cleansing and conditioning) then lightly re-wet hair to redistribute product. After my hair dried it was soft but my curls were still defined I was amazed that my hair was still frizz free at the end of the day. The Hydrating Finishing Cream smells great and I use it on the days my hair is feeling dry. Overall this is a a great kit to try, and there is also a wavy or curly kit. XOXO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review