Julep Mystery Box


Julep sometimes offers Mystery Boxes around certain holidays, and the latest one they offered was the Cinco de Mayo Mystery Box. For $19.99 (free shipping) you'll receive a box full of Julep products valued at at least $60. This is my first Mystery Box and here is what I got



-4 Julep Nail Polishes in "Leah" (green) "Sienna (metallic gold) "Hayden"(creamy orange) and "Gayle"(purple)
-Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub
-Julep Crystal Nail File

I am happy with this mystery box I already own the nail file, but there is no harm in having a spare. I was also happy that these 4 colors were ones I didn't already own. XOXO!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)