My Small Sephora Haul


I picked up a few things at Sephora. I needed some bareMineral foundation because the weather is getting warmer, bliss poetic waxing strips, a new mineral foundation brush and, a nail polish kit. Here is a closer look,

I can wear a few different shades in bareMinerals but golden medium looks best on me 

This is a Sephora brand brush it's #45

I have tried bliss wax before (the blue kind) so I wanted to give this a try

This is The New Black Typography 4-piece nail polish set. This kit looked interesting it is suppose to give you a newspaper nail design, and I am exciting to try it. 




Comments

  1. great haul! Let us know how that nail kit turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)