A year of BirchBoxes

This is is a look of my first year with Birchbox

May 2011 (this was before I started my blog so the pic is from their website)

June 2011

 July 2011

August 2011

September 2011

 October 2011

November 2011

 December 2011

 January 2012

February 2012

 March 2012

 April 2012

 May 2012

Overall it has been a good year with Birchbox. It has been the only subscription service that I have stuck with for a year, and I actually paid for a year in advance in February. Look out for a giveaway I will be doing on June 2nd that might included Birchbox!






Comments

  1. I've been with Birchbox for a whole year too! They just brought GlossyBox to the US so I might be switching soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you think the Birchbox is worth it? Which one was your favorite?

    http://olgasrecord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think that it is worth it and my favorite boxes would have to be June or November because I ended up loving all the items

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)