First Impression- Grand Central Beauty Smart Skin Perfecting Mask



In my May Beauty Army Kit I received Grand Central Beauty Smart Skin Perfecting Mask and couldn't wait to try it. The sample kit I got came with the active mask powder, an intense booster vial and a spatula. This mask claims to Smooth, Moisturize, Anti-Age, Reduce redness, and Tone (S.M.A.R.T). The instructions were to mix the powder and the vial together along with water until everything was thoroughly combined. I applied the mask to my face and let it sit for 15 minutes and then peeled it of. When this mask dried it felt rubbery but that made it easy to peel off. It kind of reminded me of the Bliss No Zit Sherlock Breakout Busting Rubberizing Mask. After I removed the mask my skin did feel Smooth and Moisturized. I didn't notice any Anti-Aging but I am in my 20's so I wasn't expecting much. I did however notice Redness reduction on some post breakout spots, and I my skin Tone was slightly improved . Overall I like the mask, the full size retails for $75 and that includes 4 treatments. I am still on the fence about the price but lucky I have some Beauty Army Bagdes that are worth 15% off a a full size product. XOXO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)