SheaMositure Purification Masque Review

I try to do a treatment about once a week on my hair, and after watching a bunch of YouTube videos on natural hair I decided to try Shea Moisture Purification Masque. This mask retails for about $10 at Target or Walgreeens and it has tea tree and willow bark to help dry itchy scalp. I don't have scalp issues but since I heard so much about it and I saw it on sale I bought it. The consistency of this mask is like melted ice cream so it can be a bit messy. What I first noticed about this mask was how easy it was to detangle my hair, it is like magic. I have broken combs before just trying to detangle my hair so trust me when I say detangling can be a nightmare.I normally leave this on over night after I shampoo and in the morning when I rinse it out my hair is amazingly soft. If it wasn't for YouTube I would have never have picked up this mask since I don't have scalp issues, but I am sure glad I did. XOXO!


Comments

  1. I will have to look into this:) Hopefully you can check my page out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)