Shecky's Girl's Night Out San Francisco

Last week I attended Shecky's Girls Night Out, in San Francisco. This was my 4th time attending Girls Night Out (click HERE to see last time), and it was as fun as always. The Shecky's Girls Night Out  event happens in a bunch of cities across the U.S., and it is a night of cocktails and shopping. Here are a few pics from the night

One of the vendors selling clothing and accessories

American Laser Skincare was giving demos of their services and I got a cellulite treatment.

Cointreau sponsored a mixology class where we learned how to make margaritas


Maybelline was giving makeovers and here was my finished look.

and of course the free cocktails!!!!

I purchased a few things 

a bracelet 

and faux lashes 

and then there was the goodie bag, to me there was random stuff in it but hey I had a fun night!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)