My Current Obsessions

I try a lot of products, and this is what I am currently loving right now:

Carol's Daughter Marguerite's Magic -This stuff is awesome, and has really been helping my hair stay soft and moisturized. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or weighed down and you only need a tiny bit, so the jar should last a while. I use it on wet and dry hair.

Carol's Daughter, Some Of Marguerite's Magic, 8-Ounce 

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan- I got this in my Allure summer beauty box (see earlier post for details) and I am so glad I did. I love the color(I love girly pink lips) and it is so creamy! 

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 11 Milan

Cha Cha Tint from benefit- this is their newest tint and I LOVE it! It is the perfect bright color for summer I use it on my cheeks and lips
chachatint 

What is your favorite beauty items right now? XOXO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)