Should I Buy................


I have been hearing a lot about cleansing tools for your face, right now I am currently using Clean & Clear Morning Burst Surge Energizing Power Cleanser, but I want to upgrade. Of course you probably heard of the Clarisonic, it was one of Oprah's favorite things (I think in 2008?), and it has sonic waves that are suppose to clean your face 6 times better than your hands. But I really don't want to shell out the $200 bucks to get one. Claraisonic also has a mini one called the Clarisonic Mia and that retails for $150 and HSN sells a similar product called the Nutra Sonic for $100. Since I don't have terrible skin I'm having a hard time justifying those prices on cleaning tool I don't NEED. Lucky there are cheaper options. I did a little research and found Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System which is about $30 and the Sigma Cleansing & Polishing Tool  is about $40 but I have a 10 percent off code (see my beauty deals page)both promise to deep clean your skin. I don't know what I should do I'm leaning toward the Sigma but I am open to your suggestions. Once I decide what to get I promise a review.
XOXO

Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

Comments

  1. I use the Olay one and I think it works really well. I have problem skin and foe me it's been working wonders. I have much fewer breakouts and my skin is so much smoother. My pores and black heads have been reduced. I thought that the fact that I would have to replace battery was a down point but I have been using it for almost 2 moths and the same batterys have been going strong. hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)