It Finally Came..................

After reading about how everyone else received their June Birchbox I was starting to wonder where the heck was mine, but it finally came

Inside was:
1. A sample of Kate Spade Twirl
2. A sample of Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Lotion (it's not even in stores yet)7
3. A full size Laura Geller Baked Blush N' Brighten in "apricot berry"
4. A sample of Xen-Tan (a self tanner)
5. Two Herban Essentials Orange Towelettes (germ killing hand wipes)

I'm happy it finally came and REALLY want to try out everything! XOXO!

Comments

  1. Looks like an awesome box! You got some good sizes of products! I would love to see how that Kiehl's lotion works out for you...I've always been interested in their products.

    http://beauty.adorability.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. the xen-tan is PERFECT for your face. I've used it many times. It's great. I've debated getting the birch box, but I feel like i'd like maybe one thing each month. i don't like the skin care, hair care samples. you don't get enough to really tell what it's doing... but i want that LG highlight/blush!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)