My Ulta Haul/ "They're Real" mascara review

Last week I went to Ulta to pick up benefit's new mascara called "they're real", but of course I couldn't walk out of ulta with just one thing. So I ended up getting all this:
But what I really want to talk about is all this

 Ulta was having a flash sale of the new benefit mascara,(check out earlier post for details) and I bought a pencil sharpener because they were having a special. If you spent $25 on benefit products you get a free "happy beauty day" kit which included a sample size of posetint, porefessional, and bad gal mascara. Plus I got a mini lipstick in "lady's choice"




Back to the mascara, it has a wand that is different from other mascaras. The special wand allows you to get every little lash and makes applying mascara to the bottom lashes easy peasy! I have a lot mascaras and this is now one of my new favorites. I have very short lashes, and 9 times out of 10 I rather not fuss with falsies so I need a mascara to make the most of what I got.

Here is the mascara-
Here is before and after's of my lashes
The mascara isn't avalable yet, they sold it only for one day at Ulta then for a few days on HSN but the official launch should be coming soon you can get an email from Sephora when it is avaiable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)